The benefits of lard
Chinese medicine believes that lard has the functions of tonic, moisturizing, and detoxification, and can cure dry and astringent viscera, unfavorable stool, dry cough, and chapped skin. The following is the efficacy and role of lard introduced by “Ancient Chinese Medicine Network”.
What are the effects and functions of children eating lard
Compared with ordinary vegetable oil, animal oil has an irreplaceable special fragrance, which can increase children’s appetite and help prevent children’s anorexia.
What are the effects and functions of pregnant women eating lard
Pregnant women eat lard, especially when paired with radish, vermicelli and soy products, they can obtain delicious taste that is difficult to achieve with other seasonings. It can increase the appetite of pregnant women, supplement adequate nutrition, and prevent and treat constipation during pregnancy.
What are the effects and functions of women eating lard
Lard contains a variety of fatty acids. The content of saturated fatty acids and unsaturated fatty acids is almost equal. It has certain nutrients and can provide extremely high calories. It has a feeling of satiety for women who lose weight, and can improve the dryness of the skin. Dry cracks.
What are the benefits and functions of men eating lard
“Suixiju Diet Manual” records: Fried bitter gourd with lard has functions: clearing heat, nourishing liver, improving eyesight, moistening spleen, nourishing kidney, suitable for male consumption, especially office workers, it is a good food therapy product.
What are the effects and effects of eating lard for the elderly
A reasonable vegetarian diet can achieve nutritional balance and prevent the occurrence of these problems. The elderly should eat some meat and oil, and eat lard in an appropriate amount to have the effect of nourishing deficiency and moisturizing dryness, and must not eat too much.
Chinese medicine diet reminder: the general population, people in cold areas should eat more, and the elderly, obesity, patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, exogenous diseases, and diarrhea should not be eaten.
The method of lard refining:
- Wash and dice the pork fat.
- Prepare a handful of green onions and peppers.
- Put the fat meat in a pot, pour in a small bowl of water, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Turn the water to a low heat and cook slowly. Do not cover the pot during the whole process, just use water vapor to absorb heat and dissipate heat, and control the oil temperature. There will be no high oil temperature that will cause the meat to become scorched, the water will completely evaporate, and the oil will begin to appear. Remember to stir and fry at any time, do not stick to the pot.
- The more oil you boil, the more oil you need. You must keep the fire low. You can’t be in a hurry.
- After more than 2 hours, the fat will turn into oil residue. When the shovel is shoveled, there will be a rattling sound. When the color turns yellow, it is almost cooked. Don’t go too far.
- Add onion and peppercorns and turn off the fire, use the residual temperature to sauté until fragrant, adding green onions can remove the fishy smell, and peppercorns can make the lard not smelly for a long time.
- After the oil temperature drops, filter out the dregs and pour the oil into a clean glass container.
- After the oil temperature drops to room temperature, add a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of sugar, seal and refrigerate, so that the lard can be stored for a long time without deterioration, and the sugar can also make the lard whiter.
- It can be used to make puff pastry or steamed steamed buns. The steamed buns made from it are soft and sweet, and can also be used for cooking. Its fresh aroma is irreplaceable by other oils. It’s high in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, and it’s good for health when eaten in moderation.